
You've been one of a kind and we have been friends for 15 years now. You were the first one to know my real identity and gladly you were as well.hahahaha... I consider YOU as one of my best friends and my family in Manila. You were there high or low water and we can say anything to each other even below the belt . We just laugh at it and now i refuse to believe that you will leave us (khim and nikki). We will not see each other for 2 years and i just can't imagine how our lives would be without you're presence. I'm sure you will miss us too hahahaha... But I'm very happy knowing that dreams really come true....but not to your love life... hahahahah i have to mention it... I still hope that you'll never forget us and that you will come to see us in 2 years time but if not we will understand. We don't know when and how to see you again and it makes me sad thinking that way because no matter how much we try reality always bites...that it will never be the same again..... I will miss you and i hope you have a good life in AFRICA!!


1 comment:
Africa would not be as wonderful if I didn't had have wonderful memories shared with a friend like you. I will miss you terribly friend. Friends for life.
Post a Comment